Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BARBARA COOK: LIVE FROM LONDON 1994

 

live from london

"An extraordinary concert by today's preeminent female theatrical cabaret artist. Whether offering a definitive interpretation of an old standard...or compassionately rendering a...contemporary song...Cook's glorious voice ennobles the material..." - Rating: A

Track Listing:

1. Sing A Song With Me/Let Me Sing And I'm Happy
2. Beauty And The Beast/Never Never Land
3. Can You Read My Mind
4. Come Rain Or Come Shine
5. Ship In A Bottle
6. Sweet Dreams
7. I See Your Face Before Me/Change Partners
8. I'm Beginning To See The Light
9. I Had Myself A True Love
10. Sweet Georgia Brown
11. Errol Flynn
12. Love Don't Need A Reason
13. He Was Too Good To Me/Losing My Mind
14. Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
15. Why Did I Choose You
16. In Between Goodbyes

No comments:

Post a Comment