Friday, July 20, 2012

MORE WELFARE STORIES

 

Letters actually sent to welfare agencies.

  • In answer to your letter, I have given birth to a boy weighing 10 pounds. I hope this is satisfactory.
  • I am forwarding my marriage certificate and 5 children, one of which is a mistake as you can see.
  • My husband got his project cut off two weeks ago, and I haven't had any relief since.
  • Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I will be forced to lead an immortal life.
  • You have changed my little boy to a girl. Will this make a difference?
  • I have no children yet as my husband is a truck driver and works day and night.
  • In accordance with your instructions, I have given birth to twins in the enclosed envelope.
  • I want money quickly as I can get it. I have been in bed with the doctor for two weeks, and he doesn't do me any good. If things don't improve I will have to send for another doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment